Admission for the 2013 event is by purchasing a Farm Tour button for each vehicle, rather than each participant. Buttons are $20 in advance and $25 the day of the event at the tour sites.
Buttons can be purchased ahead of time at the following locations:
- Person County Cooperative Extension Service at 304 South Morgan St., Room 123
- Person County Museum of History at 309 North Main St.
- Roxboro Chamber of Commerce at 211 North Main St.
- Hurdle Mills Feed and Farm Supply at 9070 Hurdle Mills Rd.
- Roxboro Savings Bank at 313 South Main St.
- TG Brooks Store at 411 Helena Moriah Rd.
**Keep checking back for 2014 Information**