Our Mission Statement
The PATS transportation system is a community partner in shaping a livable community. We plan, maintain and manage an effective and safe transportation system that provides access and mobility.
Hours of Operation:
PATS Office hours are
Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm
PATS routes operate Monday - Friday from 6:00am - 6:00pm
Roxboro Uptown Shuttle operates Monday - Friday from
7:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Public Transportation for Everyone!
TDD Number: 1-800-735-2962
- Provide exceptional customer service; enhance our customer focus.
- Maintain a competent workforce in an environment of technological and demographic change.
- Operate transportation system to work reliably and responsibly for the customer.
- Provide viable mobility choices for the customer and expand the system to accommodate growth.
- Continuously improve the efficient and effective delivery of passengers to their destinations.
- Enhance public awareness and support of the Person Area Transportation System
- Enhance system adaptability and flexibility
Person Area Transportation System (PATS) transports residents and visitors of Person County any where in the county for a fee. We are available for all your transportation needs whether it is work, recreation, medical, or shopping. Call today and schedule your ride and leave the driving to us. Please visit Facilities.
In case of an emergency, please contact the manager via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.