The Person County Register of Deeds office maintains Marriage records (1792 to current), Birth (1913 to current) and Death (1913 to current) records, and Delayed Birth records.
Uncertified copies are available to the public.
Certified copies of vital records will be issued to:
- The applicant
- The applicant's spouse
- The applicant's mother/father
- The applicant's brother/sister
- The applicant's children/grandchildren
- The applicant's grandmother/grandfather
- The applicant's step-parent/step child
- Any person seeking information for legal determination of
personal or property rights (proof required)
- An authorized agent, attorney, or legal representative of the applicant.
- Funeral Director/Licensee for death certificates
Certified copies: $10.00 each
Non-certified copies: $ 1.00 each
A certified copy may also be requested by completing the following form and mailing it to the office: Download the Application
Send check or money order to the following address:
Tonya R. Wilson
Person County Register of Deeds
PO Box 209
Roxboro, NC 27573