The library offers wireless printing from laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or at the library.
Printing costs $0.20 per page. Ask a staff member if you need assistance.
Print By Email
Send or forward an email with the document(s) you want to print as attachments.
Send the email to the following email address: email@example.com
Visit the Print Kiosk to pick up your print job.
Upload Via Website
- Select the Wireless Printing Portal link above or go to www.printeron.net/pcpl/lib
- Enter your email address.
- Select your document.
If printing a document: Click Browse and locate the file.
If printing a web page: Copy and paste the website address into the text box.
- Click the arrow button to proceed to the next page.
- Select the number of copies and and choose to print all pages or certain page numbers. Click the arrow button to proceed to the next page.
- Click the green print button. Visit the Print Kiosk to pick up your print job.
Print Via App
- Download the Printeron app from your device's app store.
- Open the Printeron app.
- Tap to select a printer.
- Search for "Person County Public Library." Tap on the library name.
- Follow the prompts to print a document, photo, or website.
- Enter your email address and press OK.
- Visit the Print Kiosk to pick up your print job.