Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
*Note: Printing is 20¢ per page
Method 1: Send As Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment:
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Kiosk.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Click the Wireless Printing Portal button above or go to www.printeron.net/pcpl/lib
2. Make sure the Black and White printer is selected
3. Enter your email address
4. Select document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's URL into the text box
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate the file
5. Click the arrow button to proceed to the next page
6. Select the number of copies and and if you want All or certain page numbers
7. Click the arrow button to proceed to the next page
8. Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Print Kiosk
9. Please have a library staff member assist you in retrieving your print job