Public Surveys


Community Health Survey 2018

Person Co. Health Dept. would appreciate your help with completing a Community Health Survey.  The survey is for people who are 18 years of age and older who live or work in Person County.  This is part of our Community Health Assessment process that occurs every 3-4 years.  This shouldn’t take but about 5-10 minutes and your input would be really appreciated.  PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE THE SURVEY ONCE.  Thank you for your input! 

Hard copies of the survey are available at the Health Department's main location (Person Co. Human Services, 355 S. Madison Blvd, Roxboro) at the front desk as well as at the reception area of the Environmental Health offices (Morgan St. Gov't Center, 325 S. Morgan St., Roxboro).  You may also find hard copies of the survey at Person Co. Library (Main St., Roxboro) and the Person Co. Senior Center (Semora Rd., Roxboro).


Client Satisfaction Surveys 

Client Satisfaction Surveys are always available at the front desks in our main building (at the Person County Human Services facility) or at our Environmental Health office (Morgan Street Government Center).  You are also welcome to use our "Questions or Comments" link to provide us feedback.